Council for Mission
Council for Mission publishes ‘Covid–19: A Mission Perspective’
The Church of Ireland’s Council for Mission has published a 4–page summary of resources to help the Church to consider its missional role during the Covid–19 outbreak.
What can you do?
Why not use this time wisely and creatively to develop your own spiritual journey with God, and as leaders to encourage others to do the same?
Take up a spiritual discipline, read a gospel, spend some time in prayer – including time to listen to what God is saying to you.
• We need to pray for our bishops, church leaders, the RCB, our diocesan staff.
• Pray for our healthcare workers, for the effective use of their skills and for their protection.
• For our political leaders, that God will guide them as they make difficult decisions which will affect our society.
• The vulnerable in our society, those who have less resources to see them through these troubled times, and that we might be alert to their needs and respond with loving service.
• For mission agencies and our mission partners who are working with some of the poorest and most vulnerable people in God’s world.
You can download the resource here.