Priorities Fund is now open for applications
The Church of Ireland Priorities Fund is now open for applications. The fund provides resources for growth within the Church of Ireland and the wider community.
Contributions to the fund come directly from Church of Ireland parishes and since its establishment in 1980 over €17 million (£14 million) has been distributed in grants.
Categories that are currently supported by the fund:
• Training – lay and ordained
• Christian education
• Outreach initiatives
• Innovative ministry in a rural context.
Application forms for grants to parishes or organisations within the Church of Ireland are now available. Please note that the fund is not open to applications from individuals.
Please contact the Administrator, Clare McEnaney:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel: 00 353 (0) 1 412 5607
• Priorities Fund Office: Church of Ireland House, Church Avenue, Rathmines, Dublin 6, D06 CF47
Or download form at: www.priorities.ireland.anglican.org
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is 31st October 2018.